How come this forum hasn't been updated to have FIFA 18 sections?
Last year it switched to 17 even before it came out.
The script for dummies....
1. Not allowed to control the central defender. Nothing wrong with your controller, the reason for "why" will be revealed to you later on....
2. 0:30 The game wanted this sequence but this doesn't happen due to very low gamer IQ, and so the game rewards a dumb pass at the end. No ball ghosting through a foot or something this time round, though.
Biggest clue to the game being scripted is shot accuracy/GK ability, where a striker who has been prolific suddenly can't hit a barn door with banjo and supposedly average GK's play like Neuer (or your keeper plays like crap) - especially noticeable against players who are clearly rubbish - blind passes galore, no build up play, every tackle is a foul - clearly impatient SOB's).
Those are the games I hate, every shot you take is saved or misses or hits the woodwork then they smack one right at your keeper and he miraculously dives out of the way - goal.
Then they park the bus and play like a-holes. Great fun.
If you watch youtubers like Nepenthez etc. and all their 'amazing pack luck' it might look like you're just not as lucky, but to give you some idea of how much they spend on packs consider this: Nep was asked on a Reddit AMA how much he spent on fifa points last year, he said around 25,000 pounds. He ended up with most of the IF's, TOTY's etc but that's the level of investment you need if you want to get "lucky".
Alternatively, wise up and spend zero on this monumental waste of money.
Forum is covered with shit like this, were are all the mods?
- During simulating games, you can stop and make subs or change formation.
- When you win a cup or title, when you celebrate with the trophy your players are spraying champagne everywhere like real life.
- Addition of U23 and U18 teams to transfer your players to.
- Bring back request funds.
- Training matches like you used to get in the arena in older FIFAs but with your career mode team and you can choose the teams.
- Add create a kit (same as pro clubs but maybe more options) for the second season and further (not first season).
- Get scout reports on other matches, teams and leagues rather than just players.