First time we've beat Chelsea since Fergie.
New title: Guess who's not 6th anymore?
You know what the best thing about this topic is?
The fact if I wasn't up to date on Man U's affairs in the league/europe whereever they may be at the time....The title allows me to know exactly what happened....or in most cases didn't happen which is a win
(at least you draw which is more then my team has been able to say as of late BUT you're in 6th and we aren't so I can gloat this week :P)I cant believe it. Everytime we have a chance to take 5th place, or even 4th (in the past two games) we always screw something up...
Keep in note it's just his first season back here. And he's risen to the challenge relatively well.
Apart from that, I see a similarity between now and how he played for Juve in 13-14. Room for improvement, but I can see his price tag being justified.
I swear to god why does every away goalkeeper suddenly become Peter Schmeichel when they step onto Old Trafford.
As for the curse thing. We still are. We just wanted different colored names and that was our only way
Wait - weren't you guys Admins? What's the Curse role?
As for Pogba, cut the kid some slack. He just got here. Don't overhype him or get turned off by him this quick. He just spent quite a while playing Italian football and needs some time to adapt back to this.
1. Not as far as I know
2. Yes. Seasons.
3. Depends on your player's 'dribbling' rating
5. No I really want this change.
6. I don't think so.
7. I'm not sure what you mean by this.
8. Plus point of this game. They don't.
10. I think so, did it a couple of times.
11. Yes, use the analogue stick
12. Yes, but not save-able
13. Can't really say, as I'm still not that experienced. I look for GK positioning and reflexes in keepers, passing and dribbling in midfielders, pace and shooting in forwards, pace and defending as a whole in defenders.
14. They're really good, yes. Not OP though.
16. If you don't tap the screen while in a game, the AI autoplays for you. That's as close as you get to simming.