So guys I had been grinding the Sqad Battles to make some coins and may be get decent rewards. Also, I don't play weekend league. If I try harder every week may be I will qualify but I just don't have 40 games in me. I struggled last week to complete all squad battles games.
Anyways so before patch I went online and I had fun, game play was pretty much what I was used to. Had some draws and won some games. Today I played a few games and oh my god! I am ready to kill myself
- The same shit that I felt in Fifa 17 that towards end of the Div you will start getting losses. I had one like one game left but made it to Div 10.
- Team feels like shit, not sure what they did. Definitely seems slower.
- For once I focused on dribbling. Ball rolls and drag backs were doing so effective and easy to perform. Now it is back to like it was in Fifa 17 or worse especially the drag back. So basically i feel I have to practice a lot more to learn this new version of the game. Not sure what works and what doesn't...each n everything down to formation, tactics etc.
- I knew it will be really tough opponents online in the beginning and so I wanted to wait. Not sure if more people got the game or what but man i played some tough opponents and some jerks...parking the bus and just passing around the ball. My team felt like crap I could not do anything!
- Soooooooo mad basically, I just stopped playing and my head hurts haha...crazy man.
Post patch it seems al shots are getting blocked and goalkeepers have extended hands again. Screamers towards the top corner are caught bij the gk while standing in the middle of the goal without diving.
the blocks might be due to me playing 4121 narrow ao all shots are build up through the middle. Going to change to 4222 to get some more variety in attack